Tuesday, December 27, 2011

daily project 2012

I have been challenged by this post by Cathy Cullis, about doing a daily project.  I do art of some sort everyday, but not consistently enough to see progression.  So I have been thinking about what I want to learn and what I thought would challenge me this year.

I like goals and challenges.  Last year I wrote a story and made a quilt. 

One of my goals this year is to study art. I have a few art text books that I got from a art teacher.

So I have decided to combine my goals into one artwork a month.  Although I want my major medium to be textile I may explore art techniques or an artist influence or both when it is desired.  Just to add more interest and challenge I want to also be inspired by the goals of the month at Creative Every Day.  The month of January theme is NEW.  On January 1st I will announce what new exploration in my art I am going to take.  I will work on this every day of the month.

2 comments:

  1. Those velvets are just beautiful! You go girl...
    I am trying to set more goals so I get some things done : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely art shown here today! What you will produce EVERY DAY in the new year will be exciting to see. Have fun whatever you do.
    Happy happy happy new year to you and your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete